A Personal Experience
Located beside Tagus River, Lisbon is a dynamic and cosmopolitan city. Lisbon as been a meeting point between cultures since the 15th century. The “City of 7 hills” preserves all of its historic importance in a perfect combination with actuality.
Lisbon is an illuminated city with a strong Soul and essence that combines history with the latest trends. It has now become a favourite city for trendsetters and foodies. The Tagus and the Sun, almost always present, are a reflection of the colourful Portuguese capital, where eye catching rare beauty and unique architecture go hand in hand.
In Lisbon, there is always so much to see and do; a world of possibilities and experiences is open to each visitor for any tastes and personality:
- Walking the streets of Lisbon through a thousand years of history, rich in monuments, typical neighbourhoods where the city was and still remains genuine
- Visit Lisbon's Tagus waterfront with a promenade dedicated to leisure plus the landmark area that connects Belém to the state-of-the-art Parque das Nações.
- Have fun with a vibrant night out in Lisbon, remaining full of life until dawn.
- Take advantage of a more sporty side of Lisbon made up of footpaths, cycle paths, golf courses and enjoy the river and sea for sailing and water sports.
- For a serene experience visit Lisbon’s parks, gardens, viewpoints, cafes and terraces.
- Awaken all the senses in a Lisbon full of colour, flavour, aroma and sounds of gastronomy, arts, Spas and shops.